Prepare the meat loaf. In a mixing bowl, place the ground beef, chopped onion, crushed crackers, ketchup, Worcestershire sauce, and egg. Add seasoned salt and pepper to taste. Mix well, using hands or a spoon. Form into loaf and place in a greased 8" baking pan.
Prepare the potatoes. Wash the potatoes, pat dry, puncture with a fork in several places and lightly coat with a thin layer of shortening or soft margarine. The coating will make a crisp potato skin.
Prepare the winter squash. Cut acorn or similar size winter squash in half lengthwise. Scrape out the seeds and pulp and rinse well. Place the squash cut side up in an 8" baking pan. Place one tablespoon of butter or margarine in each squash half. Pour about 1/2" of water into the baking pan. Cover pan with aluminum foil.
Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Place the pans of meatloaf and squash into the oven. Place the potatoes directly on the oven rack. Bake for 1 hour.
To serve, remove the meatloaf from the pan and slice. Slice open baked potatoes and add toppings, if desired. Remove squash from the baking pan.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades