In this ten minute video, Chef Steven from Hands On Gourmet teaches you how to make a meatloaf. He explains the origin of the meatloaf and then takes you through the ingredients list step by step. He uses ground beef and pork, bread crumbs, onions, garlic, paprika, cayenne pepper, eggs, salt, pepper and Worcestershire sauce to make an All-American, traditional favorite. You'll learn that you can make it in a loaf pan or free form it as well. He finishes by topping off the meatloaf with a ketchup and balsamic vinegar glaze and by making some delicious side dish suggestions.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades