The video is a description of the preparation of meatloaf. A pan is heated to medium or medium-high, and between 2 and 3 tablespoons of olive oil is added. Two chopped onions and two cloves of garlic are added. Next, sauté until opaque. Add one teaspoon of basil, one of oregano, and one of onion powder. Wile those are cooking, in a separate bowl, add two pounds of ground beef, two-thirds cup of bread crumbs, an egg, a few dashes of Worcestershire sauce and a quarter-cup of ketchup. Add the onions and mix. For a topping, use a cup of ketchup, a half cup of sugar, dehydrated onion, and some Worcestershire sauce. Pack the meat into loaf shape in a pan, add the topping, and bake at 350 degrees for about an hour. Mashed potatoes and corn are also recommended.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades