In this video, we learn how to make a meatloaf using your barbecue. First, take a pound of ground beef and a pound of ground pork and place in a bowl. Add in 1 grated carrot and 1 finely chopped roasted red pepper. Now add in one egg, 1 tsp salt, 1 tsp pepper, 1 tbsp oregano, 1/2 c Italian breadcrumbs, barbecue sauce, and 1/3 c milk. Combine these together with your hands and form a large loaf when finished combining. Next, place the loaf into a pan with foil underneath it, then place in the barbecue at 350 degrees for 1.5 hours. When finished, let sit for around 10 minutes, then enjoy with your favorite sides!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades