Chef John from http://www.foodwishes.com brings us a lazy man's meatloaf for that perfect, quick, week-night meal.
* Add 1 3/4lb ground beef to a large mixing bowl
* Mix salt and pepper, cayenne pepper, celery salt, chipotle, garlic powder and onion powder with your fingertips, keeping the meat cold.
* Add ketchup, a beaten egg, Worcestershire sauce, Dijon mustard and breadcrumbs, then mix again with your fingers.
* Once the mixture comes together, form it into a rough loaf shape.
* Fill the bottom of your loaf tin with your favorite BBQ sauce, then add the meatloaf and press it into the tin.
* Cook in an oven at 325 degrees Fahrenheit for an hour and a quarter or until the internal temperature reaches 155 degrees.
* Drain the fat, then flip the meatloaf onto a plate.|