Chef John from http://www.foodwishes.com brings us a lazy man's meatloaf for that perfect, quick, week-night meal.
* Add 1 3/4lb ground beef to a large mixing bowl
* Mix salt and pepper, cayenne pepper, celery salt, chipotle, garlic powder and onion powder with your fingertips, keeping the meat cold.
* Add ketchup, a beaten egg, Worcestershire sauce, Dijon mustard and breadcrumbs, then mix again with your fingers.
* Once the mixture comes together, form it into a rough loaf shape.
* Fill the bottom of your loaf tin with your favorite BBQ sauce, then add the meatloaf and press it into the tin.
* Cook in an oven at 325 degrees Fahrenheit for an hour and a quarter or until the internal temperature reaches 155 degrees.
* Drain the fat, then flip the meatloaf onto a plate.|
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades