If your mom didn't make meatloaf as a kid then you can borrow this guy's mom's holiday meatloaf recipe. Meatloaf is easy to make and a great dish to serve to a large family. This tutorial will show you how you can work together in the kitchen to make a great meatloaf.
Beat eggs and then add the milk.
Stir in bread crumbs, onion, Goya Adobo and garlic powder.
Add beef and mix thoroughly with hands. Take the mixture and place into an 8x4x2 inch loaf pan.
Bake in a 350F oven for 1 1/4 hours.
Drain excess fat. Then add the tomato sauce to the top of meatloaf and return to oven for another 10 minutes. VOILA! Super easy meatloaf with a little Latino twist via the Goya Adobo! Slice and serve with mashed potatoes! YUMMY.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades