Have you ever wanted to make Filipino dishes? Watch this video and teach yourself how to make a Filipino grilled isaw. You will need isaw (intestines of pork or chicken), dry bay leaves, full peppercorns and salt. The dish is very easy to cook and you will have a mouthwatering grilled isaw in no time. The isaw is boiled in water with the listed ingredients and when it is done, a skewer is inserted and it is grilled. Try this dish which cooks in no time for your evening party.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades