Panlasangpinoy will show you how you how to make Filipino siopao asado. You will need pork and active dry yeast, flour, sugar, shortening, corn starch, etc. Add some shortening to your heated pan followed by onions the garlic. Add and begin to cook your pork; add some sauces and let pork cook. When the time has passed add cornstarch. Then begin to ready the yeast and make the dough. Make the dough in to round shapes and add the pork to it. Pinch the dough till it forms a ball then steam it for 15-20 minutes.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades