In this video from panlasangpinoy we learn how to make Filipino pork adobo which is spiced red pepper pork. The ingredients are pork belly, garlic, bay leaves, vinegar, soy sauce, and peppercorn. First you marinate the pork in soy sauce and garlic. Marinating it overnight works well. Then place it in a pot and add water as well. Then simmer for about 40 minutes to an hour. Then add peppercorn, bay leaves and continue to cook and simmer.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades