Carne asada means nothing more than "grilled meat" in Spanish, and it can be prepared in a myriad of different ways to produce anything from chopped beef for a taco to a whole beef cut to be enjoyed with a side salad. If you're a beef man and/or are looking for a new recipe that'll be succulent on the grill, then check this one out.
Watch the food tutorial to see how to make a grilled Spanish mustard beef cut. Marinaded with dijon mustard, smoked paprika, Spanish sherry vinegar, olive oil, and salt, this beef will be spicy and tangy.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades