"Adobada" literally means "marinaded" in Spanish, so "carne adobada," or marinated meat, is an appropriate description for this succulent marinated pork shoulder. This carne adobada is marinated in a mixture of hot sauce, worchestershire sauce, garlic powder, and pepper, then topped with onions.
To learn how to prepare this delicious dish for dinner tonight, check out this food video. Serve the carne adobada with rice and cheese.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades