Make a delicious pork shoulder that will have your guests coming back for more! If you like garlic, this recipe is for you!
First, start with a good cut of pork shoulder. Next, we are going to add the main ingredient, the garlic! Take your garlic cloves, cut them in half and "stud" them into your meat. Use about 5 to 6 cloves per side when doing this. Next, add about 1 tablespoon of olive oil. This will coat the meat so that your dried herbs will stick to it. Next, add your herbs. Herbs give the flavor of this dish, so don't be delicate! Add lots of fresh ground black pepper, Kosher salt, dried Italian herbs, dried rosemary, and finally a little cayenne pepper. Place the pork shoulder directly in a roasting pan and into the oven. Cook for three hours at 325 degrees. After 3 hours turn the oven off. Leave the pork dish in the oven while the oven cools down. Let the pork cool overnight. The next day, slice your pork shoulder into good size slices. Sear them in a pan of olive oil for about 10 min per side. And voila, you have a delicious pork shoulder that is worth the wait!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades