Summertime is grilling time! Watch this how-to video on how to make delicious grilled Cuban pork with plantain bananas. Perfect for your summer backyard BBQ! Learn this fantastic pork recipe and add a little Cuban spice to you cooking.
2 garlic cloves, minced
2 tbsp olive oil
2 whole pork tenderloins, trimmed
3 ripe plantains, peeled and cut lengthwise
Salt and pepper to taste
1. Start by trimming any sliver skin off the tenderloins and if the loin has a thinner tail tie, for even cooking.
2. To a small bowl add olive oil, garlic, and salt and pepper.
3. Brush on the tenderloins.
4. Preheat grill to medium heat.
5. Place tenderloins on grill for about 18-20 minutes.
6. Brush plantains with olive oil and season with salt and pepper, then grill for about 7 to 8 minutes.
7. Transfer tenderloins and plantains to a platter and serve.