Summertime is grilling time! Watch this how-to video on how to make delicious grilled Cuban pork with plantain bananas. Perfect for your summer backyard BBQ! Learn this fantastic pork recipe and add a little Cuban spice to you cooking.
2 garlic cloves, minced
2 tbsp olive oil
2 whole pork tenderloins, trimmed
3 ripe plantains, peeled and cut lengthwise
Salt and pepper to taste
1. Start by trimming any sliver skin off the tenderloins and if the loin has a thinner tail tie, for even cooking.
2. To a small bowl add olive oil, garlic, and salt and pepper.
3. Brush on the tenderloins.
4. Preheat grill to medium heat.
5. Place tenderloins on grill for about 18-20 minutes.
6. Brush plantains with olive oil and season with salt and pepper, then grill for about 7 to 8 minutes.
7. Transfer tenderloins and plantains to a platter and serve.
It’s Cyber Monday on WonderHowTo! Don’t miss out on all the big sales in the Gadget Hacks shop and Null Byte shop. Use code CMSAVE20 to save on everything, and use CMSAVE40 for all things apps and software. For online courses, apply code CMSAVE70 for the biggest discounts.