Summertime is grilling time! Watch this how-to video on how to make delicious grilled Cuban pork with plantain bananas. Perfect for your summer backyard BBQ! Learn this fantastic pork recipe and add a little Cuban spice to you cooking.
2 garlic cloves, minced
2 tbsp olive oil
2 whole pork tenderloins, trimmed
3 ripe plantains, peeled and cut lengthwise
Salt and pepper to taste
1. Start by trimming any sliver skin off the tenderloins and if the loin has a thinner tail tie, for even cooking.
2. To a small bowl add olive oil, garlic, and salt and pepper.
3. Brush on the tenderloins.
4. Preheat grill to medium heat.
5. Place tenderloins on grill for about 18-20 minutes.
6. Brush plantains with olive oil and season with salt and pepper, then grill for about 7 to 8 minutes.
7. Transfer tenderloins and plantains to a platter and serve.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades