Learn how to make this famous roasted pork. This recipe makes it simple and delicious. Follow along in this Cantonese cooking how-to video to learn how to make roast pork or char siu. This Cantonese roast pork is the BBQ pork you find in many Asian recipes. The ingredients you need for this recipe are: pork tenderloin, soy sauce, Sherry, sugar, hoisin sauce, and red food coloring (optional). Get ready for some delicious Cantonese roasted pork.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades