How to make a Cuban style roast pork in five easy steps. Mix 1 cup naranja agria (sour orange), 1/2 teaspoon cumin, 1 teaspoon dried oregano, 4 tablespoon crushed garlic, salt and pepper, and olive oil in a bowl. Place 1 small boneless pork loin roast in a re-sealable plastic bag. Pour marinate into the bag and refrigerate over night. Place the marinated pork loin roast in a baking dish and cover tightly with aluminum foil. Bake at 325 degrees for 1 to 1 1/2 hours. Remove foil in the last 15 minutes of cooking time. Sauté a large onion (sliced) and serve.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades