How to cook Puerco Pibil by Robert Rodriguez. This is an excellent spicy breakfast. This is the slow roasted pork as seen is his film Once Upon a Time in Mexico. 5T whole annato seeds 2t whole cumin seeds
8 whole allspice seeds
1/2t whole cloves
Grind the above in a spice mill/coffee grinder.
2 habanero chiles, stems and seeds removed, chopped
1/2 cup orange juice
1/2 cup white vinegar
8 cloves garlic
Combine the above with the spice mix in a blender, and puree.
Juice of 5 lemons splash tequila 5 pounds pork butt, cut into 2-inch cubes Combine all ingredients in a zip-top bag and mix well. Line a 9x13 pan with banana leaves; add the pork mixture; fold over the leaves to cover, then cover tightly with foil. Bake 4 hours at 325; serve over rice.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades