This video demonstrates a way to cook a sirloin steak with a gravy sauce as a main course. In a large frying pan put some oil to sear the steak. You will know that the oil is hot and ready for the meat when it begins to smoke. Season with salt, pepper, and sear the steak until each side is brown. Next place the meat in an oven and cook at 350 degrees for six minutes. While the meat is cooking is a good time to make the gravy. In the pan that you used to sear the steak add some red wine, veal stock, salt, and pepper. Simmer for five minutes so it reduces down, you should notice that it has thicken up. Slice the sirloin and serve with the gravy poured over the top.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades