In this tutorial, we learn how to make Japanese beef yakisoba noodle dish. First, cut cabbage leaves into strips, then take the strips and cut into 1 inch pieces. After this, use a handful of bean sprouts and peel a half of a carrot stick, then chop into thin strips. Next, cut a sirloin steak into thin strips and then find yakisoba noodles and place them on a pan. Now, smash a garlic and add it in with the noodles. Fry the noodles on both sides, then add in sesame oil and sautŽ the meat until it's well cooked. When everything is browned, combine them together and throw in your vegetables. Mix everything together and serve when everything is well combined and cooked, enjoy!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades