Today with the help of the charismatic host, Gus Tselios, we learn to make beef stroganoff, a classic dish. We meet the chef of a restaurant that is internationally famous for their beef stroganoff. The chef first starts with tender cuts of beef that are put in the water and then over a stove. Thereafter, several ingredients are added to the boiling mixture and it is set to cook for thirty minutes. Then butter, milk, and cheese are added to the dish. Noodles are boiled and served on a plate smothered in beef tip mixture.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades