This video tells us the method to prepare a gourmet beef stroganoff. Take 3/4lb sirloin steak tip. Cover it with 1 teaspoon of soya sauce. Cover it and put in the refrigerator for 15 to 20 minutes. Take 1/2 teaspoon of mustard, 1 teaspoon of sugar and 1/4 teaspoon of black pepper. After this, heat 1/2 teaspoon of salad oil and let it smoke at medium high. Brown both sides of the meat. Take out the meat when the internal temperature registers 125 10 130 degrees fahrenheit. Add 1/2 lb mushrooms with 1 teaspoon of water in the pan. When all the water evaporates and mushrooms turn brown, add 1/2 yellow onion which is finely chopped and 1/4 teaspoon of salt. Add 1/2 teaspoon of flour, 1/6 cup white wine, 1 teaspoon tomato paste, 3/4 cup beef broth and mustard mixture. Simmer it till the sauce thickens slightly. Slice the beef and add to the sauce. Heat it for 1 to 2 minutes. Add 1/6 cup sour cream. Mix it properly and your dish is ready.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades