Chef Billy Perisi of fixmyrecipe.com takes us through how to make beef stroganoff without curdling the sauce.
Get pan nice and hot with oil. Slice up filet mignon instead of sirloin steak. Lay slices into pan of oil and then season them. After about a minute, flip the slices over to cook. Set aside on a plate.
Add some shallots and caramelize them in the oil for about 3 minutes. The smaller they are the faster they cook. Set aside on a plate.
Add 1 TBSP. of butter and Cremini mushrooms to pan. Saute.
While your mushrooms are sauteing, heat up 1/3 lb. linguini that you have all ready Boiled with 1/4 oz. of butter.
Add 1 tsp. of dry terragon or 1 TBSP. of fresh terragon to your mushrooms that are sauteing.
Turn your heat to low for the mushrooms and whisk in your sour cream and if you want to keep your temperature higher, add a little bit of water to your sour cream. Stir in your filet mignon steak and caramelized shallots and add salt and pepper to taste.
Plate up with using the noodles first, then top with your beef stroganoff mixture.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades