In this video Chef Christi shows how to make an easy and nutritious dish called beef stroganoff. The ingredients used for this dish are butter, thinly sliced meat, button mushrooms, tomato paste, chopped garlic, low fat cream, milk, pasta, pepper, and red wine. She melts the butter in a hot pan to which meat and sliced mushrooms are added along with salt and pepper. Tomato paste is then added. A teaspoon of chopped garlic is thrown into the pan. Red wine is added followed by pasta. Some more pepper for seasoning gives a flavor to the dish. Sour cream is mixed to give a tanginess to the recipe. Richness is provided by adding milk to the dish. Christi also offers healthy alternatives to some of the ingredients used for this quick and easy dish.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades