This video teaches Korean Food cooking just like a Food Channel TV show. In this video we learn how to make SoGoGi JangJoRim or boiled beef and quail eggs. Unlike western technologies, this recipes shows how to first soak hand cut beef in water to remove blood and then to boil the meat with spicy vegetables like hot peppers, green onion, ginger and garlic. After cooking, the meat is removed and shredded while the cooking broth is saved and the veggies are discarded. The shredded meat is added back in to the broth along with eggs that have been previously boiled and peeled. After boiling a second time the eggs and beef are kept in a jar to be served at a later time.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades