You don't have to order Chinese to get a tasty beef with snow peas dish anymore. This recipe will show you how to make this wonderful dish at home. The best part is you have control of the quality of meat and freshness of your vegetables. Watch this video to learn how to make an authentic Chinese beef with snow peas dish. Impress your friends and family with your culinary skills! Step 1 Prep time: 30 min. Total time: 40-45 min. Step 2 Cut lean meat in fine medium size shreds. Sprinkle with soy and salt. Mix & marinate for 30 min. in a bowl. Cover with plastic and refrigerate. Step 3 Soak mushrooms in hot water for 30 min., trim stems and caps into thin strips. These will all be added later. Step 4 String snow peas and blanch for 2 min. in lightly salted boiling water. Step 5 Heat 2 T. oil in wok, stir fry beef until color is changed. Remove to bowl and wipe out wok. Step 6 Heat 1 T. oil and add mushroom and onion. Fry 1 min. Add wine, sugar, & beef stock. Step 7 Boil, add corn flour. Blend smoothly with cold water, stir until thick and clear. Return beef and snow peas to wok. Stir and heat through. Step 8 Serve immediately with rice or noodles.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades