Chef Tony teaches viewers how to grill venison steaks! Cut deer roast in about three quarters to an each thick. Marinate your meat overnight in water and buttermilk. Then marinade them with your choice of spices, seasoning and butter and a little bit of red wine. Next, coat the meat with a little olive oil. Get your grill on high heat and cook each piece of meat for 4-7 minutes on each side covered in the grill. Tent the meat with aluminum foil for about 5-10 minutes. After tenting the grilled venison are ready to serve and enjoy!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades