This video is about how to prepare grilled gammon steaks with pineapple. So the first step that you will have to do is to wash and dry up the gammon steaks. Then put a little bit of alt season in it. Then place a little amount of oil in the pan to prevent the gammon from sticking. After wards, with the use of a pair of scissors, snip the fat edges of the gammon. In a bowl, place a couple of spoonfuls of honey. Then pour the juice of the lemon and a spoonful of mustard as well. Also, add a small amount of pineapple juice. After wards, pop in some black pepper and corn flour as well. After adding all the ingredients, the next step that you will have to do is to whisk. After whisking, just simply place the sauce on the gammon steaks. Do the same procedure on the other side of the gammon as well. The next step is to grill the gammon steaks for about 8 to 10 minutes. Turn the gammon steaks occasionally and add the pineapple. The next step is to heat and stir the remaining sauce for a few minutes. After wards, place the gammon steaks on a plate and pour the sauce on top of it. Then you have your gammon steaks ready to be served!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades