This video from NoTimeToCookDinner shows us how to cook a flank steak with Blue Cheese in just fifteen minutes. This steak recipe is cooked on the stove and not on a grill. The chef starts by seasoning both sides of the steak with black pepper and salt. He put the steak into a hot pant for a minute, on each side, to sear in the flavor. The steak is then removed from the skillet and place on pan. He put the pan into the oven at 350 degrees for seven minutes. When the steak is complete, it is time to add the blue cheese crumbles. Then he put the steak back into the oven for two minutes to allow the cheese to melt.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades