In this tutorial, we learn how to cook a prime rib steak on an outdoor grill. Before you begin, heat your grill up for 15-20 minutes. Now, prepare your steak by sprinkling salt and pepper on all sides of it. Now, place the steak on the grill so that it's not directly on the heat. Cook this on both sides, then add two pats of butter on the top of it when it's almost done cooking. Keep grilling the steak until it's to the temperature you prefer. When finished, let the steak sit for 10 minutes, then eat while still hot!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades