Check out this how to video to learn how to make Tuscan T-bone. Experience a new video cookbook with delicious summertime recipes, perfect for your picnic basket or backyard BBQ table.
Ingredients for Tusacn T-bone steak:
2 T-Bone steaks, 1 1/2 inches thick
1/4 cup olive oil
1/4 cup garlic, minced
4 tsp salt
2 tsp pepper
2 tsp rosemary, minced
3 tbsp lemon juice
1. To a small bowl add garlic, rosemary and olive oil.
2. Preheat grill to high heat, leaving one burning on.
3. Brush the olive oil mixture on the steaks.
4. Grill over high direct heat for 2 minutes and then move to a cooler section and continue cooking for 6 to 7 minutes longer.
5. Let the steak rest for 15 minutes before carving.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced Instruction on Functions, Formula, Tools, & More.