Check out this how to video to learn how to make Tuscan T-bone. Experience a new video cookbook with delicious summertime recipes, perfect for your picnic basket or backyard BBQ table.
Ingredients for Tusacn T-bone steak:
2 T-Bone steaks, 1 1/2 inches thick
1/4 cup olive oil
1/4 cup garlic, minced
4 tsp salt
2 tsp pepper
2 tsp rosemary, minced
3 tbsp lemon juice
1. To a small bowl add garlic, rosemary and olive oil.
2. Preheat grill to high heat, leaving one burning on.
3. Brush the olive oil mixture on the steaks.
4. Grill over high direct heat for 2 minutes and then move to a cooler section and continue cooking for 6 to 7 minutes longer.
5. Let the steak rest for 15 minutes before carving.
It’s Cyber Monday on WonderHowTo! Don’t miss out on all the big sales in the Gadget Hacks shop and Null Byte shop. Use code CMSAVE20 to save on everything, and use CMSAVE40 for all things apps and software. For online courses, apply code CMSAVE70 for the biggest discounts.