You need the following materials to grill your hamburgers and steaks: Grill, coals, fire source (matches, lighter), grilling utensils (spatula, tongs, fork), meat thermometer, apron for the cook. When grilling hamburgers, use 4-8 ounces of meat. Make the patties about a half inch thick. Cook the patty for four minutes on one side and three minutes on the second side. Cook the hamburger to your liking. Opening the vents on the top of the grill will make it hotter inside. Place the buns on the grill to warm. Steaks: Apply garlic, oil, salt and pepper to the steak. Cook three-four minutes on one side and two minutes on the opposite side. Flip the steak with the tongs to keep in all the juices.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades