This video from Cooking for Dads is a very simple demonstration on making a grilled flank steak. Flank steak is a very lean cut of meat with lots of flavor.
The marinade is made with soy sauce, oil, molasses, Dijon mustard or mustard powder, ground ginger, sugar and chopped garlic. Pour the marinade over the steak and let it sit as long as possible.
When the marinating is done, put the steak on the hot grill and let it cook for about five minutes on each side. (You can roast it in the oven if you don‚Äôt have a grill.) When it‚Äôs done, remove it from the grill and let it sit for ten minutes. Then cover it with foil and leave it for another ten minutes. This completes the cooking and brings the juices back in. Slice it across the grain, and it‚Äôs ready to serve.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades