The recipe is good for up to four steaks. The ingredients required are: One thick steak, One tablespoon of crushed peppercorns and Kosher salt.
A tip on how to identify the rib eye steak by its texture and some pointers which are shown in the video.
Before cooking, try to remove some of the fat as desired. Crush the peppercorns and season the steak with the salt and crushed peppercorns. For the sauce of rib eye steak you need one cup of whipped cream and one third cup of Brandy or any liquor will do. You will need a tablespoon of butter and another tablespoon of olive oil in a pan and start cooking the steak. It should be cooked for 4 minutes then flip it over for another 4 minutes. After the steak is cooked, then cook the sauce ingredients.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades