Combine pork cheeks (or de-boned pork hocks), heart, and tongue in pineapple juice, salt, water and crushed whole black pepper and bring to a boil; simmer for about 1 hour or until tender.
Drain and cool to room temperature.
Slice pork cheeks/hocks, liver, heart and tongue, into 2"X3" X 1/4" thick pieces.
Place in bamboo skewers and grill over charcoal briquettes until pork rind is crisp and browned.
Chop the grilled pork cheeks/hocks, liver, heart, and tongue into 1/4 inch sized cubes.
Mix the chopped meat with the marinade seasoning mix of garlic, ginger, onions, vinegar, calamansi juice, hot peppers (siling labuyo), bay leaf, salt and pepper.
Keep the marinated mixture in the refrigerator for 2-3 hours before serving.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades