In this video, we learn how to butcher a pig with Chef Dave. From the top, you will see the pork shoulder, the ribs, then the ham, the loin, the belly, lard, kidney, and then the leg of pork. If you touch the fat on this pig, you will notice that the fat is very firm, not soft. Usually, the head does not come with the pig because it's not in high demand and butcher's don't want to pay for something that the customers don't want. There is also a kidney that will come with the pig, but there will be a cut in the middle of it where it was tested to make sure it's safe. Just follow the body of the pig and you can find exactly where to cut easily!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades