Heat the pot and put in the cooking oil. sauté the onion until the layers separate. Add the pork belly and cook until the outer part turns light brown. Put in the fish sauce and mix it with the ingredients. Pour in the water and bring it to a boil. Add the taro and tomatoes, then simmer for 40 minutes or until pork is tender. Put in the sinigang mix and chili. Add the string beans (and other vegetables if there are any) and simmer for 5 to 8 minutes. Put in the spinach, turn off the heat, and cover the pot. Let the spinach cook using the remaining heat in the pot. Serve hot.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades