This video will show you how to make a traditional Filipino pork dish called binagoongan, or pork with shrimp paste. Just jump in and get started. Put the water to a boil. Add the meat when the water is boiling. Add 5 tbsp of vinegar then put in the dried bay leaves and whole peppercorns. We will let the water boil until the meat is tender. When the meat is tender just keep it aside. Now, we need to saute the garlic, onion and tomato. We can now add the shrimp paste. You can use cooked shrimp paste and you can also use raw shrimp paste. Just make sure that is fully cooked before adding the meat. Add the meat and mix until the shrimp paste is evenly distributed. You can now add the banana pepper. You may use either Spanish or banana pepper.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades