In a pot, simmer pork for 30 minutes and remove scum that rises to the surface. Keep stock.
In a casserole, heat oil and sauté garlic and onion for a minute.
Add in pork, pork liver, laurel leaves, patis, salt & pepper and sauté for another 5 minutes.
Add in vinegar and bring up to a boil without stirring.
Lower heat and allow simmering uncovered until most of the liquid has evaporated.
Add in stock and allow simmering for 5 minutes.
Add in blood, sugar and long green peppers.
Cook for 10 minutes more or until consistency thickens, stirring occasionally to avoid curdling.
Serve hot with puto.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades