Combine the vinegar, salt, and ground black pepper in a large bowl then marinate the goat meat for at least an hour (This should eliminate the gamey smell and taste of the meat) then separate the meat from the marinade.
Pour the cooking oil in a cooking pot or casserole and apply heat.
sauté the garlic, onion and tomatoes.
Add the marinated goat meat then cook until the color of the outer part turns light brown.
Put-in the tomato sauce and crushed chili then allow to cook for 2 minutes.
Add the water and allow to boil. Simmer for at least 45 minutes or until the meat is tender.
Add the liver spread and cook for 5 minutes (You may add water if the sauce seems to dry up).
Put-in the potatoes and carrots then simmer for 8 minutes.
Add the olives and bell pepper then simmer for another 5 minutes.
Add salt and pepper to taste.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades