Pour water in a pot and boil.
Add salt and whole pepper corn.
Put-in the pig's ears and pork belly, then simmer until tender (about 30 minutes to 1 hour).
Pour cooking oil on a separate pan and allow to heat.
When the oil is hot enough, deep-fry the tofu until color turns golden brown and outer texture is somewhat crispy.
Cube the fried tofu and slice the boiled pig's ears and pork belly into bite-sized pieces then set aside.
Heat the saucepan and pour-in the vinegar and soy sauce and then boil.
Add the sugar and stir, then turn-off the heat.
Allow the temperature to cool down then add the onions, green onions, and crushed red pepper. Transfer the sauce in a serving bowl.
Place the sliced meat and tofu in a serving plate with the bowl of sauce by the side
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades