In this tutorial, we learn how to prepare a pork chop before cooking. You can use this method no matter how you are cooking your pork. Whether you are grilling, baking, or frying this method will make your pork chop more tasty! First, grab your pork chop and slice on the side where the most fat lies. Slice lines on the side close to each other, then sprinkle the pork with different flavors. You can use salt, pepper, garlic salt, and many other different spices that you prefer. Spice up both sides of the pork chop, then cook it the preferred way you like. Enjoy for lunch or dinner with your favorite sides!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades