Properly cooked pork chops are juicy and delicious, especially off the grill. Chops come from the loin and there are three cuts; the rib chop, the loin chop, and the sirloin chop.
Pick double cut chops that are 1.5 to 2 inches thick. They won't dry out, and they'll look three times as the skinny ones that mom used to make. Pork is now raised lower in fat, but with less fat, we've lost some flavor, too. Marinades, spice rubs, and brines are a fantastic way to infuse flavor into the meat.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades