This video shows how to prepare flavorful and delicious grilled pork chops.
Steps to follow:
•Take some light brown sugar in a heat proof bowl.
•Add some sea salt to taste.
•Add boiled water and stir it to make solution.
•Add apple cider.
•Add pepper and fresh thyme.
•Add the pork pieces when the brine is cold.
•Refrigerate it for 2 hours.
•Remove pork pieces and make it dry for 20 minutes in room temperature.
•To marinate add Soy sauce, sweet honey, chopped garlic, fresh lemon juice, vinegar, marinate the pork pieces for 30 minutes in refrigerator.
If you follow these steps then you will be able to make delicious pork grills.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades