In this tutorial, we learn how to make a sauerkraut & pork chop dinner. You will need: 1 32oz jar of sauerkraut (rinsed and drained), 4 (10 oz) pork chops, 1 lb Kielbasa cut into pieces, 1 sliced medium onion, 1/2 lb diced bacon, 1 tbsp caraway seed, 3 tbsp vegetable oil, 3 c chicken broth, and salt/pepper. First, brow your bacon over medium heat, then add in onion kielbasa, sauerkraut, caraway, and chicken broth. Let this come up to a boil, then let it simmer for 30 minutes while it's covered. While this is simmer, peel and boil your potatoes and turn your oven onto 350 degrees. After this, brown your pork chops with vegetable oil on both sides, then cook in the oven for 25 minutes. After this, arrange all the food onto a platter and serve to hungry guests, enjoy!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades