Looking for a super quick meal that you can make in the summertime? In this tutorial, Betty will show you how to grill up some yummy boneless pork chops that go perfectly with some of Betty's delicious side dishes. Enjoy!
You Will Need:
*4 boneless pork chops, about ½-inch thick (You can make as many as your grill will hold!)
*salt, to taste
*freshly ground black pepper, to taste
*extra virgin olive oil (generous amount to cover both sides of pork chops)
Heat up your outdoor grill. (You may use an electric kitchen grill, if you prefer.)
Salt and pepper pork chops to taste.
Drizzle extra virgin olive oil over pork chops.
Turn pork chops to coat with olive oil on both sides.
Place pork chops on hot grill, and cook until bottom sides are brown.
Use tongs to turn all pork chops, and let them continue to bake until brown on both sides. At this point, remove the pork chops and place them on a nice serving platter.
Let them rest a bit before cutting into them. To test for doneness, make a cut in the deepest part of one of the pork chops. The meat should be white. If there is any pink showing, the pork chops will need to go back to the grill and cook a bit longer. Pork *must* be cooked all the way through!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades