She's famous for adding a pound of lard to everything she whips up in the kitchen (just a guess, but maybe that's why Southern food tastes so damn good?), but thankfully, in this episode of her home cooking show, Paula Deen won't overcrowd your arteries too much.
Together with husband and wife team the Neelys, Deen makes a delicious grilled pork chop with a paprika dry rub. The dish is actually quite healthy and relies more on spices than oil to achieve its flavor.
This video is part of Paula's Home Cooking show hosted by Paula Deen.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades