Not sure how to make grilled pork tenderloin? Look no further. Pork tenderloins are delicious and a great alternative to the usual burgers and hot dogs on the grill. Learn how-to make grilled pork tenderloin with help from this cooking instructional video.
What you will need:
• A gas or charcoal grill
• A pork tenderloin
• Salt and pepper
• Olive oil
• Aluminum foil
• Sauces or side dishes
• A meat thermometer (optional)
Step 1: Heat the grill
Set your grill on medium heat. If you're using charcoal, move the coals around and open the vents on the grill to bring out more heat.
Step 2: Place the pork on the grill
Season the pork with salt, pepper, and a little olive oil. Place the tenderloin on the middle of the grill and cook one side for 10 minutes, then flip and cook for another 5 minutes.
Step 3: Cover with foil
Cover the pork loosely with aluminum foil for 5 minutes after you're done grilling. This will finish the cooking process.
Step 4: Serve and enjoy
Serve your pork with your favorite sauces or side dishes and enjoy a quick and easy hearty meal.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades