This is a video demonstrating how to make drunken grilled pork chops. It requires one cup of beer, 1/8 cup of soy sauce, 1 teaspoon of ginger, and 1 tablespoon of packed brown sugar. The ingredients are combined in a bowl and stirred lightly with a whisk. Two large pork chops are used and are each placed in their own plastic bag. The marinade is then ladled into the bag with the pork chop. The pork chops can be left in the marinade for 4 to 24 hours. After 4 hours the chops are taken out and put on the electric grill. She reminds that the pork chops can get overcooked and then become dry. It should take in total 15-20 minutes to cook the pork chops. The chops are then finished, taking 7 minutes on each side. The meat should not be pink at all, and should be white all the way through. If you use a meat thermometer the meat should be 170 degrees at the center.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades