A pork chop is just a pork chop, right? Well, actually not. In fact, there are three different cuts of chops; the rib chop, the loin chop, and the sirloin chop. Each of the three cuts comes from the pork loin, which is the tender strip of meat that runs from the shoulder butt back to its leg (hip).
A whole bone-in pork loin contains the loin meat, the tenderloin, and the baby back ribs. Pork rib chops originate from the center of the loin. A layer of fat runs along the outside edge of the chop. Rib chops are relatively tender and juicy.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades