Before you get down to grilling, learn the difference between the three different types of ribs at the grocery store. One kind is country-style ribs, which really aren't BBQ ribs, they're more like pork chops. The two that are good for BBQ are baby back ribs and spareribs. Baby backs are a little leaner than spareribs, but spareribs are easier to barbecuing. Now that you know a little bit about ribs, learn how to prepare the spare ribs with a dry rub of your choice (no barbecue sauce!) and then grill them.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades