Learn how to make grilled Cuban style pork chops in simple steps. You will need 6 pork chops, 1 cup sour orange, 2 tbs crushed garlic, 1/2 tsp dried oregano, a sliced onion, olive oil, 2 wedged limes and cumin powder. 1. First combine sour orange, cumin powder, oregano, garlic, salt and; pepper in a bowl to make the marinade. 2. Pour the marinade over the pork chops placed in a tray. 3. Now cover the tray completely with plastic wrap and refrigerate it over night or a minimum of 2 hours. 4. Now grill the chops on high heat for 4 minutes each side. 5. Finally serve the grilled chops with lemon wedges.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades